Our Lawn Treatment Program Promotes Healthy, Weed-Free Grass
Absolute Lawn Pros uses only safe, high-quality professional turf products, all specially formulated for Georgia’s unique growing environment.
Our lawn treatment program comes with unlimited extra service calls – All at Absolutely No Charge.
Your Lawn needs nourishment just like you. Absolute Lawn Pros’ lawn treatment program provides the essentials with eight applications of fertilizers and weed control. Our products come in both granular and liquid form to give your lawn the full benefits of each product. After years of testing, we have found that dry granular formulas provide the best, most-even slow release of fertilizer, while liquid products provide the quickest weed control. Each program is specific to your type of grass to give you a luscious lawn that your family can enjoy without worry.
Yearly Bermuda & Zoysia Programs
This application is designed to give your warm season grass everything it needs to get off to a strong start in the spring. A pre-emergent weed preventer is applied to keep the winter weed seeds out. Post-emergent weed killers are applied to get your lawn off to a weed-free start.
This is an application of a semi-slow release fertilizer and another pre-emergent weed killer. Post-emergent weed killers are also sprayed.
A balanced slow release fertilizer is applied to promote growth. Weed killers are also applied.
A slow release fertilizer is applied to promote growth and color through the early summer. Post-emergent weed killers are sprayed as needed.
This application utilizes an Iron base fertilizer for a deeper green color and post-emergent weed controls.
Application of our summer blend of slow release fertilizer to keep your lawn a deep green. We will spot kill any new weeds.
Fall In preparation for the winter, we fertilize with a special mix which promotes root growth and food storage for the winter. We apply pre- and post-emergent weed controls.
Limestone is applied to balance your soil’s PH over the winter.
Yearly Fescue Programs
This application gets your lawn off to a good strong start by giving it everything it needs after a long sleepy winter. Fertilizer is applied for early green-up. An application of pre-emergent weed control for grassy weeds and post-emergent herbicide for broadleaf weed control is sprayed.
We apply a balanced slow release fertilizer to promote growth, along with pre-emergent weed control for grassy weed protection. Broadleaf weeds are treated with a post-emergent herbicide.
A post-emergent weed control is applied for both grassy and broad leaf weeds and a fertilizer to keep your lawn green.
An application of fertilizer designed to promote root and stem growth. We will spot treat any new weeds.
This is an Iron and mineral service to keep your lawn green well into the summer, along with post-emergent weed controls.
Limestone is applied to adjust your soil condition and promote better use of fertilizers.
Application of slow release fertilizer designed to promote root growth and harden the grass to make it less susceptible to drought, disease and discoloration. This type of fertilizer promotes strong seed growth for newly seeded lawns.
A heavy application of a very slow release fertilizer that promotes food storage for survival throughout the winter.
Lawn fungus can quickly change a good-looking lawn into a spotty disaster.
Fungus is a general term for different types of diseases that can attack all types of grasses with devastating speed. One day your lawn looks great and the next it is turning brown. Different grasses are subject to different types of fungus at different times, so we encourage you to call our office for help in diagnosing your problem.
The most common type of fungus problems we see in our service area Include:
- Brown Patch
- Spring Dead Spot
- Dollar Spot
- Pythium Blight
There is an additional charge for fungus treatments.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
We are absolutely dedicated to exceeding your expectations and raising your satisfaction to a higher standard. We stand behind our lawn treatment program with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like our work – and our extra effort to make it right for you – you’ll get your money back. No questions asked. It’s that simple.
Check out our seasonal specials.
If your yard is your pride and joy, you can absolutely depend on Absolute Lawn Pros to keep you smiling.
INFORMED CLIENTS ARE OUR BEST CLIENTS
From Our Blog
Absolute Lawn Pros is run like a Fortune 500 corporation and relates to clients like a neighborhood business.
- Our top-quality equipment comes from leading manufacturers. Each piece of machinery is subject to our thorough maintenance procedures for as long as we operate it. Each piece of equipment has a specific service life, and when it’s reached, we trade it in or sell it. This ensures maximum performance, reliability and employee safety.
- Our employees must be legally cleared to work in the United States and must pass extensive background checks.
- We carry workers compensation and corporate liability insurance to protect your investment in us for your lawn mowing and landscape design and installation services.
- We apply the principles of project management to make sure your work is done on time and within a budget that reflects fair, competitive pricing.
- Our crew leaders are your account executive. They communicate with you regularly and are responsible for making sure you are satisfied – if not overjoyed – with our work. This is true for all of our lawn services in Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek and Suwanee.
- We strive to make it right. Got a problem with something we did? Call us, and we’ll come out and look at it together. We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We are experienced. We have been in the lawn-and-landscaping business since 1998, providing full landscaping and lawn mowing service to Cumming and surrounding areas.
Get Your Free Estimate
With our 100% Money Back Guarantee, you know you’ll smile with confidence. Check-off lawn mowing from your “to do” list.